Whether you’re retrofitting a terminal building, adding additional concourses, or building a new airport, you’ve come to the right place - and the right people.
Titan is committed to be the recognized leader and preferred provider in designing and implementing airport management systems.
We’ve helped major international airports implement some of the industry’s most advanced integrated systems. Today, our airport solutions extend from the airport perimeter to the gate and baggage-handling areas. We serve our customers through worldwide design, installation and service network.
Titan is ready to help you improve operations, solve core operating problems and respond more effectively to current and future needs.
Titan Airport Solutions drive airport security, life safety, public address, voice alarm and evacuation, architectural and electro acoustics studies, energy management and building management systems. We can combine industry-leading products and design-build expertise to help you reduce overhead expenditures by optimizing equipment operations and cutting energy consumption. We’ll help safeguard your facility and its occupants too, with a comprehensive portfolio that includes the industry’s most advanced access, security, fire and life safety and PAVA solutions. And by integrating all airport operational systems, from Titan can help you leverage powerful cost and operating efficiencies and solutions that will pay dividends for years to come.
Integrated Security Systems
· Situational Awareness & Intelligence Platform,
· Video Surveillance, Video Management System
· Access Control Systems & Biometric Access
· Intrusion Detection Systems
· Perimeter Security Systems
· Barriers, Turnstiles, Road Blockers
· Intelligent Voice and Visual Announcement Systems
Life Safety Systems
· Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
· Refuge Systems
Automation and Control Systems
· Lighting Management Systems,
· Parking Management Systems
· Master Clock Systems
· Smart Building Controls
· Asset & Utility Management
· Servers and Storage Systems
· Network infrastructure
· IP telephony